Handmade accessories, sweaters, cowls by IvetaStasiulioniene

02:33

Welcome to IvetaStasiulioniene SHOP and here is her story...

I finished history and art history bachelor studies in one of the oldest universities in Europe, Vilnius University.
But after becoming a mother, I fully indulged to my family. Having free time I always sat down to knit, and little by little it became a full-time job.

I have loads of ideas, that I try to recreate, old knitting techniques and new fashion trends combining all into one. I want to try everything. From wedding and boho knittings - to warm and fluffy winter accessories.
 I am really demanding towards myself and my knitting. I choose only the highest quality yarn. I thoroughly inspect them to see if they are soft, if they will itchy and if they will stretch and bleed during washing. It`s really important to me.

 I try to improve a model as much as I can, until I feel delighted with the turn out and fall in love with it myself. Only then I show them to You.
Before shipping all of my knittings out, I wash them with an eco detergent. You get clean, fragrant knittings and You can easily wear them on the same day you get it!

I am delighted when the clients are happy with my products, a part of my heart belongs to them:)

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram