Decorative pillow covers by Pillowlink

10:21




When you direct your gaze to the places further than your street - you provide an opportunity for the birth of new exciting ideas in your life! 
 
Here is Rosita's story. 
 
I have been running Pillowlink Etsy shop on my own since 2011.

I am a photographer by education and I also studied sewing technique in 1998-2001. After doing some research I decided to go with the idea to make pillow covers of natural fabrics and sell them online. From the very beginning of Pillowlink I have been its owner, creator and photographer.

Etsy is my day job now, and it has been so from the beginning. I was sure I can earn for living here.

My day is very busy, I try to squeeze in as many things as I can and use my time wisely. I leave to town only 3 days a week – I go to the post office and fabric stores when I am there. During the day there is a lot of running around and even though I treat myself to coffee breaks, the pace of my day still feels very fast. I would love to spend more time resting, but at the moment I try to do as much as I can and achieve my goals.

I buy fabrics and sewing supplies in fabric stores. I do not have storage space for large amounts of fabrics because my workplace is at home and my studio there is a small room. But that means that I can offer custom orders with many different fabric shades every time, as I buy them in small quantities anyway. This makes me more flexible and inventive. 
 My husband Augis helps me a lot with everything now. When I got an idea to paint on pillows, he wanted to create something too. And I think I like his ideas even more than mine. He bought knives for cutting stencils and started making new designs and developing his vision. I call him “my designer”... He also helps me drive to fabric stores and take parcels to the post office. We really are a very good team. We keep it simple and it works very well for us.

 We are located in Lithuania, Vilnius region, in a small village surrounded by forests. It is our home and we love to be a part of the Etsy community, because it gives us freedom in our lives and allows us to develop our ideas and create what we like.

Visit Pillowlink SHOP

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram