Miniature Food jewelry, polymer clay jewelry by DzyDzydesign

23:25

Small sweet creations and DzyDzydesign story....

Hello!
I'm an art loving daydreamer from a small country Lithuania.
For me designing & creating something is the best feeling in the world. Creating makes me happy and it's the best way to express myself.
My first friendship with sculpting began in 2008, when my sister introduced me with polymer clay. Just like everyone, at the beginning I had no idea what I'm doing with clay :)) Than later on I discovered something very calming and relaxing in sculpting. Something about it made me happy.
I started created food jewellery because it's different from other kind of jewellery. In my opinion is fun, colorful and interesting. I try to make as minimal as possible designs, in my on way. So it looks cool & very different from other creators.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram