Knit creations by KnittedLT

00:23

KnittedLT story and adorable SHOP
My name is Rasa, I am a mother of 3 kids and passionate full-time crafter. My mother in law Delida is mother of 4 adult sons, retired from her day job she found herself in her favourite hobby - knitting. We've opened this shop as the window to the whole world for our knit creations! Crafts and especially knitting are very popular in Lithuania. Almost every mother and grandmother knits for their families. We do it full-time:) 
 We select the best yarn for our items. For Winter organic wool, for babies - alpaca, baby merino, natural silk, for Summer - cotton, silk. We know our suppliers, choose mostly organic yarn especially for baby items. I like to make natural clothes for my kids, soft and pleasant to skin. The same we offer for you!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram