Art of Felting by ShimaFiberArt

08:33

We introducing ShimaFiberArt story and SHOP.

Welcome to my little world of colours, art and beauty.

I'm artist and felt maker specializing in lifelike, detailed pet portraits of wool.
I have provided custom paintings of beloved pets for clients around the world. Bringing animals to life out of wool is my calling and passion. 
I fall in love with felting in 2011 and each time I'm finding something new.
Organic wool is a unique material with rich colors, heat as the mother's hands and endless possibilities, that is why felting really touched my heart and became important part of my life.
I believe – Quality & value is more important so always use only premium quality organic wool in my items and make things that look great and are functional. 
Mostly I creating

Custom Pet paintings - I spend many hours to capture on the face special look that only your Pet has. My artworks are a play of color and texture. You can send me your own pet photo, and I can paint they portrait using wool painting technology.
Needle felted animals - Great gift idea for birthday, anniversary, wedding gifts or for any unique occasion. From your photos I will create your pet out of wool which I sculpt with a special barbed felting needle. All of them are made with love , passions , care and many hours .Each sculpture is one of a kind and makes a unique gift for someone special! 

I also have done sculptures "IN MEMORY OF" for the precious pets of our past.
Felted slippers - Every pair is made on order to your exact requirements – especially for You. All items are carefully made by creative hands, using just natural soap and warm water. All of them have a warm of my hand, all of them is cozy and comfort products for people.
I love custom order and I hope you will enjoy my creations as much as I enjoyed making them.
Commission your own painting today and watch as I bring your loved one to life on canvas!
For further information, please contact me via Etsy, or email shimafiberart [!at] gmail.com

Wear a smile with ShimaFiber Art !

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram