Happy and funny things by Krize

04:27

Today I introduce you happy and smiling Kristina.

When destiny brought me to Galicia I had a lot of free time for creating. I felt absolutely in love with the green forests, culture and people, so I think it was a big influence for my work. My husband is a composer and pianist, so we have created a little cozy home studio to work together and be surrounded by art, music and colors!
I have opened my shop in 2008 with the advice of my friend Claudia Moya (from Mundogominola) and since then I am very happy to create and to spread my positive point of view towards illustration. I love creating happy and funny things and imagine people smiling while wearing my creations.

Handmade means something warm and very personal for me. It means something is unique and made with care and with calm. A handmade object is a thing with a soul. It is very important to me.

I hope you will enjoy this SHOP!


You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram