3 winter Holiday table decor ideas in Scandinavian style

01:02

It is no a secret, Christmas table decor can be loud! Treat your dining guests to sensible experience, that not only looks but also feels extraordinary. Get inspired with the refreshing Holiday table decor ideas by Simona, the owner of Cozy Linen.

Family gatherings and festive dinners.
Simona, what does make holidays so merry and happy?

-For me, Christmas equals family gatherings and festive dinners. I remember my childhood and all those feelings when my grandmother was decorating the table… It was a tradition to use the best and most beautiful tablecloth. Homes were filled with a smell of cookies and cinnamon, and all our family was happily crooning Christmas melodies. Oh, that perfect times and old traditions.
Nowadays I have my own kids and we create new ways to spice up our Christmas but keep some old traditions too. Beautiful natural linen tablecloth and napkins are still the mane decor element for the table setting. But now we are more in sustainable and ecological living so trying to decorate our home with something old and a little bit new, not to spend too much and make it minimal but gorgeous. Less is more! - It is an old and wonderful rule.
Handmade soy wax candles and wax melts for home decor.
Bleached Italian Ruscus.
Tradicional linen table textile.
Rustic wood table and chares.
You are making linen textiles for home, but how about other details you are using in your photoshoots and home?

-We have a great Etsy sellers team here in Lithuania. And I always met new people who are very talented and make gorgeous things. I can not share thing or use them in my daily life and photoshoots if I don't believe in them and I see bad quality. Many of my clients are asking for recommendations about dishes, silverware or even flower choices, so I can recommend only the best things I have tested myself.
White pumpkins perfectly fit for winter holidays.
Decorate your table with dried Broom Bloom.
Birch candle for woodland inspiration.
Photos taken by Simona Benetyte
So what can you recommend to our readers?

-Oh, I have a full list of this Christmas photoshoot members.
A few years ago, during our collaboration photoshoot, I met Migle (her shop MiLiCrafts). She is making wonderful soy wax candles. They are so adorable natural and if you wish you can order them with cinnamon or other aromas. I use them every day, but they perfectly fit for a festive table setting too. MiLiCrafts have different styles of candles which can fit in any decor.
I fall in love with wonderful handmade pottery by MrBowlCeramics. You can see how one set of ceramics was perfectly blurred in with all three different table settings. I love how uneven handmade pottery edges can look and that beautiful white matte glaze texture with small brown dots. Each piece is unique and may have imperfections that are perfect for me and shows the real handmade.
For this photoshoot and upcoming holiday dinners, I choused dried and bleached Italian Ruscus and dried broom bloom. And the last but very important tradition in our home is to use my grannies silverware for such important dinners.

Thank you, Simona, for sharing your ideas and pics.
Ceramic appetizer trays.
Traditional table with white and res table textiles.
Handmade ceramic dishes and dried flora.
Red natural linen table runner.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram