Art dolls with a story to tell by AdelePo

02:39

This time we would like to introduce you Adelė, doll maker and artist in her twenties, living in Lithuania – the land of possibilities where she can create dolls and make a living from it! 
And here is her story...

Almost 4 years ago I became a part of the magical world of art dolls. My journey began in Vilnius art academy where I studied set design and puppet theatre. While studying was a great adventure, in real life after a few plays as a set designer, I knew that this path is not for me so I plunged myself into interior dolls. At that time I couldn’t imagine how my life will change after this decision. And here I am, talking to you as a full time artist, who’s building her career from ground up. I guess anything is possible, huh?
My dolls are more than just a decoration, because everyone of them have a story to tell. I bring a unique tale in a little creature. Every costume, every lock of hair, every tiny detail is telling you how special and exclusive this art doll is. I love the feeling when the doll is completed, wrapped up with a ribbon and a hand written story. It’s like another page added to my creation journey. I hope that you can see and feel the same passion, joy and love for life in my dolls like I do.

Stay around if you’re interested in uncommon art of dolls!

You can see more of her works in website AdelePo and talk to her in FaceBook
 

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram